laupäev, 6. august 2016

How to make baby headband with bow?

Hello

So this is my first post.
For this blog I will make DIY  posts with videos.

I decided that the first video is : How to make a baby headband?


And it's really easy.

I made this for toddlers , but you can do it what ever size would you like.If you want to make bigger bow then do it. You just  need to add some extra centimeters.

Also I added a chart for the headband meserments but you can also take the measurements yourself from the baby.

Newborn- 31 cm
3-6 months - 33 cm
6-12 months - 36 cm
12-18 monhts  41 cm
18-24 monhts  42 cm
3 years & up 43 cm.

For this headband you have to use stretchy fabric or you have to put some extra elastic inside,

If the fabric is too stretchy then cut 1-2 cm off the fabric.

There is video below,

I hope you like it.

If you have any questions then comment below and if you have some good ideas what you would like to see in my next post then leave comment also :)



Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar